Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Double Coupon Tuesday

So, I haven't felt well the past couple of days, but I really wanted to take advantage of double coupon Tuesday at WalMart this week, so I went over after work, and I think I did pretty well.

The cashier who checked me out has helped me before, and I don't know if their double coupon policy has changed, or if she was just doing it wrong, but I actually saved more money than I think I was supposed to.  Instead of doubling my coupons, she made them all worth a dollar.  So, my $0.30 off mustard coupons became $1.00 off mustard, and I got a couple of bottles for $0.08.  Sweet deal, right?  I'm always excited to save money, but, next week, I may specify when I go through the line what the actual doubling policy is, because if the cashier does it wrong, I don't want them to get in trouble.

I also wanted to tell you, if you have any of the Bic Soleil coupons left, from 6-7 weeks ago, I think, they expire this weekend.  They are for $3.00 off any Bic Soleil razor.  The Soleil's are $4.47 every day price at WalMart, so, with the coupon you can get them for $1.47.  For razors, I'd say that's a stock up price, so, if you have them, make sure you use them this week, or you lose them.  Also, some of the Soleil's only have 3 razors in the pack and some have 4, so, be conscious of this when purchasing.

Happy couponing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete