Monday, May 30, 2011

Today's Haul

OK, so today I only had six dollars cash in my pocket, and my goal was to not spend more than that, and I succeeded.  As you can see in my picture, I got quite a lot of product for just $6.00.  I spent $4.00 at WalGreens, and less than $2.00 at WalMart, but my total retail value today was around $56.00.  That is a total savings of 89%!!

One of the best deals I found today was on the Right Guard and Dry Idea deodorants.  They are on sale at WalGreens for buy one get one free, and there is a coupon (that actually expires tomorrow) for buy one get one free that you can use, leaving you with 2 free deodorants, that you just pay the tax for.  I also was able to get 4 full sized toothpastes today at the Orem WalMart for free.  They are on sale for $0.97, and I had a coupon for $1.00 off, so I actually made $0.03!!!



1 comment:

  1. Amber, I love reading your posts. In fact you have inspired me. I haven't actually done anything yet, but I will. I just figure I'll unpack first. ;) Keep the posts coming, cause you can count at least one person is reading every word you write! :)

    ReplyDelete