Saturday, May 28, 2011

Trial sized items

OK, so today I had an epiphany while I was at WalMart. If your coupons for HBA (health and beauty) do not say on them specifically "excludes trial size", or have a specific size written on them, you can use them on travel sized stuff. 

Today I was able to get Pert Plus shampoo for completely free!!  The travel sizes cost $0.97 and I had a coupon for $1.00 off, so I was able to get 4 of them for free, as that's how many coupons I had.  I also got some travel sized Sensodyne for free, the same way.

It was quite the epiphany for me, and I'm going to peruse the travel section often now that I know this trick.  I realize that there may only be enough shampoo for 4 washes, but, that means I got 16 washes for free.  :)

Let me know if you find anything else this week in the travel sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment